A study in Ontario, entitled Social Finance Census 2010: A Summary of results from the social finance census of nonprofits and social purpose businesses, indicated a significant demand for loans and financing in the sector. The ONN/SVX survey on lending indicated interest by 50% of nonprofits and charities in Ontario in loan products and estimated the capital needs of the sector in Ontario to be $170 million.
- Program Launch: Money, Mission and Strategy
- The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation and the Community Forward Fund announce partnership
- Social Finance News for November
- Four Feathers Update: CFF loan aids affordable housing for Ontario Aboriginals
- Community Forward Fund among initial issuers on Social Venture Connexion (SVX)
The Community Forward Fund
Community Forward Fund
251 Bank Street, 2nd Floor
Ottawa, ON K2P 1X3
The Community Forward Fund Assistance Corp. makes loans or arranges financing for Canadian nonprofits and charities. We invite you to learn more about us, whether you are a potential impact investor or a charity or nonprofit interested in finding out how your organization could benefit from a loan.